Welcome Everyone.

Welcome to News From Italy, my blog about our Italian Adventure. Although this blog has now ceased publication I will be continuing to blog and I am sincerely hoping that my many followers here will move with me to Travel Tales blog to follow my next adventures wherever they may take me. The links to my other blogs are:-


I look forward to keeping in touch with you via them, thanks once again for all the support you have given 'News From Italy' over the years.

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

My sister's visit October 2009

October 9th -15th October 2009.
 p1010255_editedJulie


Julie decided to come out to Italy for some R and R when a planned trip was cancelled. Having already booked absence from work to go away she decided to come out to Casa Piccola instead. It was lovely to have her just a few minutes down the road, we saw each other every day but she also had her independence. This gave her plenty of opportunity to do some sketching and painting, a talent we do not share.
p1010102_editedp1010101p1010252_edited
Casa Piccola                             Julie and David in Marta                     Julie, Casa Piccola

The time of course passed all too quickly but we enjoyed some quality time together both here at Campo delle Rose, local eateries, shopping (for clothes of course) and a visit to San Martino nel Cimini.  
A trip to a Chestnut Festa had been the intention, only that was on in  Soriano al Cimini, the other side of Viterbo. I had been convinced we were going to the right place as San Martino was where we went to one last year!  
October 2009 086p1010087San Martino nel Ciminip1010258Lunch at Campo delle Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading them all. I now only respond to comments via email, so please make sure your comment is linked to your account, if you would like a response. Otherwise I will not be able to respond!