Welcome Everyone.

Welcome to News From Italy, my blog about our Italian Adventure. Although this blog has now ceased publication I will be continuing to blog and I am sincerely hoping that my many followers here will move with me to Travel Tales blog to follow my next adventures wherever they may take me. The links to my other blogs are:-


I look forward to keeping in touch with you via them, thanks once again for all the support you have given 'News From Italy' over the years.

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Notte Bianca 2012 a Marta

As I mentioned in yesterdays post about La Notte di San Lorenzo  last night we attended the 3rd edition of the Marta Notte Bianca, we also went to the previous ones and I wrote about them in earlier posts.  If you follow the links back you can read a little more about these events.

Prima Notte Bianca a Marta        Notte Bianca Marta 2011

There is not actually anything new I can say about Notte Bianca Nights, that I or others have not written about before, but I can share here with you a selection of photos taken by myself and a video taken by   last night of the many things for sale and people generally enjoying themselves.

Let the photos and video speak for themselves.

                                          Notte Bianca 2012 a Marta

                                          Published on 11Aug 2012 by 














I took forty four photos last night and have not shared all of them here with you, if you are interested in viewing the full album you will find them in My Flickr album entitled Notte Bianca 2012 a Marta 

What A Great Notte Bianca a Marta
Copy of official  event poster.
The photographs are all my own  Copyright All rights reserved by LindyLouMac Photo Collection

26 comments:

  1. Wow..looks like such a fun event to attend, with food, people and entertainment. Glad you to took pictures to share.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the lights, the food, the dancing
    ...it looks dreamy and storybook:)
    thank you for letting me travel
    alonside of you,
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jewelry, handbags, music and partying. What could be better? Looks like tons of fun with the bonus of shopping. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It does look like a fun event. Food and dancing is a great night out. Wonderful night shots. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a delightful evening. How I wish we had a piazza!

    ReplyDelete
  6. such an amazing event, you must have had such a good time, thats a beautiful place,

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is beautiful to see life being lived and enjoyed

    Thanks for sharing
    Helenx

    ReplyDelete
  8. The town in night is also very exciting and fun to walk around. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Linda. What an amazing evening you must have had. The Italians really do know how to enjoy life, don't they?! It seemed to have everything, music, lovely stalls to browse around, food (!) and I'm sure you had a lovely evening. I bet it was nice and warm too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It looks like such a lovely and happy celebration.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh how fun!! Love dancing outside at night. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great way to enjoy the summer evenings! Fab shots.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Bet you had a great time. Nothing better than good food, wine, music and dancing in the streets :-) Diane

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful photos from the Night-Life in your place. Romantic and beautiful !

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for sharing as I can imagine being there. The illuminated stalls look magical.

    ReplyDelete
  16. That looks like such a fun evening. Dancing, music and shopping - what more could a girl ask for :))

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a lot of fun it looks.... wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  18. thank you for taking us to the party Lindy - it looks so much fun. I just love street party's like this.
    Have a wonderful week. and thank you for stopping by my blog to say hi.
    cheers! now back to the dancing!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I feel like I got to hang out with you in that lovely setting for just a moment.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow looked so fun and dancing in the streets. Must be a very exciting festival.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Another amazing evening, Linda. I absolutely love the dancing in the street! As always, it's such a treat to share in your festivities.

    ReplyDelete
  22. This looks like so much fun.
    What a wonderful way to spend an evening!

    ReplyDelete
  23. The place that I like to hang out every night. Food and dancing is fun! ^_^


    Kim, USA

    ReplyDelete
  24. How unique and interesting...a night bazaar with music and dancing!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I would love to have been at Notte Bianca to hear the music and see the dancing, wandering the streets in the summer air...it must have been a night filled with smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Food, dancing and people playing music? Can't ask for much more then this.

    -Zane of ontario honey

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading them all. I now only respond to comments via email, so please make sure your comment is linked to your account, if you would like a response. Otherwise I will not be able to respond!