Welcome Everyone.

Welcome to News From Italy, my blog about our Italian Adventure. Although this blog has now ceased publication I will be continuing to blog and I am sincerely hoping that my many followers here will move with me to Travel Tales blog to follow my next adventures wherever they may take me. The links to my other blogs are:-


I look forward to keeping in touch with you via them, thanks once again for all the support you have given 'News From Italy' over the years.

Friday, July 22, 2011

Friday Photo - Plum Harvest

Our plums look nothing like this antique image but like this!

 

A slideshow presentation of the Plum Harvest which can also be viewed here Plum Harvest 2011

LindyLouMac

 

The Antique Print of Plums is courtesy of The Graphics Fairy a blog that searches the internet for antique images we can all use freely.

Have a lovely weekend everyone.

14 comments:

  1. Looks like a great harvest. Your plums look a lot more tasty than the antique image! What are your plans for them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goodness - my mouth is watering. What a delicious image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yours look so much better than the antique ones!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love those plums. I once at so many of them on a hot summer day I spent all the next day doubled over with a stomach ache. They are just so sweet and juicy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look delish! So fresh and sweet. Great harvest you have there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful juicy plums, I love their dusty bloom. Did you roast some of them? Have a great weekend, love Linda x p.s. thanks for your comments, I took some more roses with me this time and I just love it, it makes me feel instantly at home x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your slide show is fantastic. The plums are delicious-looking! You take the best photos! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh yum thats amazing great video too. what beautiful photos you take,,

    ReplyDelete
  9. We suddenly have dozens of Mirabelle plums on the ground. I am now trying to make masses of jam and plum sauce. It never rains but it pours, in this case plums! Your plums look good. Have a good weekend. Diane

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mmh, yummy and so juicy! Not sure if we have the yellow variety in our orchard, but the purple one will be ready in a few days.
    Your orchard is lush, really!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Life in Italy... there's nothing like it!
    For me it will remain a dream. Who knows someday will be reality?!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh what lovely golden plums you have! :-) We had deep purple ones when I was a kid in Canada. I loved them. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. delicious fresh plums plucked straight from the tree - you can't get much fresher than that! Do you preserve them or make jam?
    Have a wonderful week and thanks for dropping by my blog to say hi.
    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm sitting here trying to think if I've ever seen any golden plums. The only ones I can remember seeing or buying are the purple ones. Are the golden ones "native" to Italy?
    Your photos are lovely. Sorry I'm late stopping by for a visit,
    Have a great weekend,

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading them all. I now only respond to comments via email, so please make sure your comment is linked to your account, if you would like a response. Otherwise I will not be able to respond!