I am very flattered to be included in this list once again with my Wisteria - Glicine post for April 19th 2011.
- Beautiful Liguria: Ligurian Easter Tradition – A piece of torta Pasqualina
The traditional Easter recipe from Liguria
- Bleeding Espresso: Making Easter Calabrian Cazzupa with Zia Vincenzina
A family recipe
- Bolzano Daily Photo: Easter bunny in a shop in Bolzano
Well, that is certainly different
- Have Dogs, Will Travel: Painting the Tuscan Spring in Watercolour
Castiglion Fiorentino, Bologna and the road to Madonna del Bagno
- Italian Reflections: National Car Museum in Turin reopens
It has just had a four-year long facelift
- Marc Alan di Martino: Rita Levi-Montalcini turns 102
The oldest living Nobel laureate
- News from Italy: Wisteria – Glicine
I know we’ve seen a lot of them already, but these are glorious
- Olive Oil and Raspberries: Jean de Florette and the search for H2O
The water diviner
- Sicily Scene: Red faces at strawberry fair
“Nothing to get hung up about”
- Torino Daily Photo: Pietro Ferrero
Thank you for making life sweet.
I enjoy reading this feature on a regular basis and through italytutto have discovered lots of great blogs on Italy which I hope some of you will now maybe discover for yourselves.
I have been honoured to have been selected to appear on this list on a number of previous occasions, I have included the links to the earlier posts.
Thankyou italytutto for all the sterling work you do towards keeping the wonderful community of Italy Bloggers connected with each other, of which this list is just one example.