Recently returned from a holiday italytutto - the blog about the blogs and bloggers in Italy is back with her popular list of posts from the English language bloggers in Italy.
This is what she had to say :-
‘I’m back from a great holiday with my family in South Africa. The weather was warm and absolutely wonderful after our cold wet winter. But I’m pleased to be back and looking forward to the warmer weather in Italy.
Thanks to Google Reader, I’ve been able to keep up with the posts from the bloggers in Italy, even if I haven’t had the time to highlight them. Here are my favourites from the last few weeks although I’m sure I’ve missed some’
I am very flattered to be included in this list with my Mosaic Monday – Narcissus – Daffodils post for March 21st 2011.
- Aurelio Barattini: Have you ever eaten an Italian flag
My favourite photo from the 150 year celebrations of the Unification of Italy
- Emiko Davies: Livorno for Foodies
The rough-around-the-edges port town with fuss-free, genuine food fit for a mariner
- Juls’ Kitchen: Olive Oil Cookies and some notes on the use of olive oil in confectionery
A healthy replacement for butter
- La Tavola Marche: A Handful of Truffles from a Stranger
The joys of living in Le Marche
- Livorno Daily Photo: In Tuscany
Reminders of the Grand Tours of the 19th Century
- News from Italy: Mosaic Monday – Narcissus – Daffodils
Everyone’s favourite spring flowers
- On the Wine Trail in Italy: Now is the time for YES
Connecting with the old and ancient
- Parla Food: Fulvio talks Flour
An interview with Fulvio Marino on the art of grinding grain
- Palermo Daily Photo: Smile
- Path to Self Sufficiency: Mangiar La Foglia
Learning about wild food
- Sicily Scene: The woman who shot Mussolini
Book review on the enigma that was Violet Gibson
- Umbria Lovers: The Museum of Biscotti Tins and Memories
Curious, inventive and beautiful everyday objects from the past
- Wandering Italy: Sartiglia and Stars in Oristano, Sardinia
A medieval game for carnival.
I enjoy reading this feature on a regular basis and through italytutto have discovered lots of great blogs on Italy which I hope some of you will now maybe discover for yourselves.
I have some new readers, followers, friends that may be unaware that I have been honoured to have been selected to appear on this list on a number of previous occasions, so I have included the links to the earlier posts.
Thankyou italytutto for all the sterling work you do towards keeping the wonderful community of Italy Bloggers connected with each other, of which this list is just one example.