Welcome Everyone.

Welcome to News From Italy, my blog about our Italian Adventure. Although this blog has now ceased publication I will be continuing to blog and I am sincerely hoping that my many followers here will move with me to Travel Tales blog to follow my next adventures wherever they may take me. The links to my other blogs are:-


I look forward to keeping in touch with you via them, thanks once again for all the support you have given 'News From Italy' over the years.

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Garden in November

What a storm last Friday! The after effects were that we had no landline phone for forty –eight hours and even worse, for me anyway was that the storm damaged a radio mast somewhere locally. This meant that I was unable to connect to the internet until late yesterday afternoon! I am now trying to catch up with my computing including post the blogs I had planned to write over the last few days.



The sun is shining this morning but the garden is looking rather soggy. During the last couple of weeks I have taken quite a few more photos of the garden so I thought that I had better post a selection before autumn turns to winter and they are no longer relevant.



More photos can be viewed here.Nature Campo delle Rose Sept-Nov 2009
                                       

1 comment:

  1. Hi Linda. What lovely pictures - thank you! I'm afraid that if I were to do the same you would largely get photos of puddles, soggy lawns and streams running down the lane past the house and a flooded courtyard!!! If this goes on, the Christmas present of choice will probably be an instructional dvd on ark building!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading them all. I now only respond to comments via email, so please make sure your comment is linked to your account, if you would like a response. Otherwise I will not be able to respond!