Welcome Everyone.

Welcome to News From Italy, my blog about our Italian Adventure. Although this blog has now ceased publication I will be continuing to blog and I am sincerely hoping that my many followers here will move with me to Travel Tales blog to follow my next adventures wherever they may take me. The links to my other blogs are:-


I look forward to keeping in touch with you via them, thanks once again for all the support you have given 'News From Italy' over the years.

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Sunday Song "Sittin' On The Dock Of The Bay"

I have mentioned here before the Italian Television Talent Show Amici and have indeed featured another artist who made a name for himself via this show last year.
To listen to the song I featured from again just click on his name Valerio Scanu to take you to my original post.
Today though I am featuring Emma Marrone the winner for 2010, singing with Craig David during the semi-final of the show.

Amici 9 Semifinale 22/03/10 - Emma Marrone e Craig David - Sittin' On The Dock  Of  


Uploaded by  on Nov 20, 2011

More Sunday Songs can be found by visiting 5 Minutes Just for Me
Sunday Song
Buona Domenica Everyone.

3 comments:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading them all. I now only respond to comments via email, so please make sure your comment is linked to your account, if you would like a response. Otherwise I will not be able to respond!