Welcome Everyone.

Welcome to News From Italy, my blog about our Italian Adventure. Although this blog has now ceased publication I will be continuing to blog and I am sincerely hoping that my many followers here will move with me to Travel Tales blog to follow my next adventures wherever they may take me. The links to my other blogs are:-


I look forward to keeping in touch with you via them, thanks once again for all the support you have given 'News From Italy' over the years.

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Sunday Song - The Beatles singing in Italian!

 

 

Paperback Writer sung in Italian is my choice for today, so if you have never heard the Beatles singing in Italian before now is your chance.

 

Courtesy of Urbababeie

 

It has been raining here this morning which after a sunny week is a bit of a disappointment as it is my Birthday today. It has brightened up a little so if the rain holds off we plan to to go and see San Pellegrino in Fiore (Flower Festival in Viterbo) later  this afternoon and then out for a meal this evening to celebrate.

I hope you are all enjoying the Bank Holiday weekend.

More links to Sunday Songs in the blogsphere can be found by visiting

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to you, Linda! It might be sad to see the rain but how lovely to have a long weekend in honour of your birthday! Enjoy your special day and thank for sharing this great song. Very cool!

    Best wishes always,
    Natasha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well that is a first. I love the Beatles, and to hear them singing Italian was most interesting. Doesn't look too promising for the flower festival in Viterbo. Have a great celebratory dinner this evening Linda.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! I hope you're having a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ive been absent with my computer in the shop so just catching up with my web friends.

    hope you had a lovely birthday .

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Natasha, Cathy, Some Birds and Gina: Thanks to you all for the Birthday greetings. I had a lovely weekend :)

    Cathy, yes interesting is the right word, ha, ha!! I am not sure how many they produced in Italian , but I think one example was enough :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading them all. I now only respond to comments via email, so please make sure your comment is linked to your account, if you would like a response. Otherwise I will not be able to respond!