This week I have been honoured again with a lovely compliment by the following Blog.
italytutto – the blog about the blogs and bloggers in italy for my recent post Montefiascone - Fiera del Vino 2010
This blog does a fantastic job of keeping track of bloggers in Italy
The choice of the posts from the bloggers in Italy this week (in alphabetical order):
- 3 in Giro: Shopping for school supplies, Italian style
Full service beats self-service
- Bleeding Espresso: Gita Italiana 2010
All the guest bloggers who take us around Italy (sorry, couldn’t choose only one!)
- Dim Sum, Bagels and Crawfish: Trunk produce
Where to buy the best fresh produce
- Expatriate in Rapallo: No bad dogs
Rewarding acts of bravery and courage by dogs
- Flavors of Abruzzo: Mrs Clean where are you?
Italians have the cleanest homes in Europe
- Life in Abruzzo: The beauty of rain
Where to watch the passing beauty of rain in Abruzzo
- Livorno Daily Photo: Porticoes
How the Via Grande in Livorno has changed since the destruction of WWII
- News from Italy: Montefiascone – Fiera del Vina 2010
Buy yourself a pouch and a glass to take around the cantinas
- Over a Tuscan Stove: Summer food fest – tomatoes the Italian way
Dozens of ways on how to use tomatoes
- Students in Rome: Tu vuo’ fa’ l’americano
The song that has been dominating Italy’s pop music scene this summer
This excellent blog is maintained by a freelance writer with wide experience who first statred writing this blog at the beginning of 2009 to keep track of all her favourite bloggers in Italy.
At the beginning of 2010, she made a lifestyle choice and gave up full-time corporate life to spend more time at her home in Lunigiana in Northern Tuscany, she now divides her time between Italy and the UK.
I enjoy reading this feature on a regular basis and through italytutto have discovered lots of great blogs on Italy which I hope some of you will now maybe discover for yourselves.
The last time News From Italy was featured earlier this month can be found here.