Welcome Everyone.

Welcome to News From Italy, my blog about our Italian Adventure. Although this blog has now ceased publication I will be continuing to blog and I am sincerely hoping that my many followers here will move with me to Travel Tales blog to follow my next adventures wherever they may take me. The links to my other blogs are:-


I look forward to keeping in touch with you via them, thanks once again for all the support you have given 'News From Italy' over the years.

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Top Ten Posts from the Bloggers in Italy

 

 

This week I have been honoured with a lovely compliment by the following blog

italytutto – the blog about the blogs and bloggers in italy

This blog does a fantastic job of keeping track of bloggers in Italy

top 10 posts from the bloggers in Italy

The choice of the posts from the bloggers in Italy this week (in alphabetical order):

  1. At Home in Tuscany: Velvet Encounters
    The power of the web
  2. Experience Tuscany: Porto Azzurro on Elba
    One of the most beautiful harbours on Elba
  3. Friends and Family in ItalyAnother Moth
    Big!
  4. Italian Cycling Journal: Who was the first American to ride in the Giro d’Italia?
    Overlooked in his homeland
  5. Madonna del Piatta: Pickled watermelon rind
    Fusion with prosciutto or pecorino
  6. News from Italy: Our garden in July
    Beautiful!
  7. Path to Self Sufficiency: Wild food of the month July – the pine kernel
    So that’s why they are so expensive
  8. Rome Photo Blog: Even more invaders
    Space invaders in Rome
  9. Rubber Slippers in Italy: From vineyard to bakery – grape seed flour
    Pane di vitigna
  10. Tuscanycious: Tuscan Food Products Google Map
    The DOP and IGP products mapped.

 

This excellent blog is maintained by a freelance writer with wide experience who first started writing this blog at the beginning of 2009 to keep track of all her favourite bloggers in Italy.

At the beginning of 2010, she made a lifestyle choice and gave up full-time corporate life to spend more time at her home in Lunigiana in Northern Tuscany, she now divides her time between Italy and the UK.

I enjoy reading this feature on a regular basis and through italytutto have discovered lots of great blogs on Italy which I hope some of you will now maybe discover for yourselves.

15 comments:

  1. Eccellente .. così grande!! :-)

    Brilliant blog for finding bloggers in Italy, not just for you , but us in the UK too !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! It was a very pretty post! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Lindy, what a compliment. Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anne - Thanks, have fun discovering some new Italy blogs.

    Saretta - The colours in the garden this month were just glorious, nature is the reason I made this list.

    Diane - Thanks as I said above it was thanks to Mother Nature.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations - a compliment indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well deserved Lindy! You must be very proud.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Louise - Thanks it was, made my day.

    Mirella - Secretly yes I was rather pleased.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I do not think any of your readers are surprised by your news. We are all appreciative. Congratulations!
    Will copy this list and file it away for reference. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fabulous way to spend an evening. This was awesome. Thanks for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mya - You are so kind, hope you find the list of other Italy Blogs useful. There are loads more, some of which I list here on the sidebar.

    Velva - Welcome as my latest follower, it is much appreciated. It was fun (I guess you mean the Sausage Festa) and I enjoy sharing my little bit of Italy.

    Some Birds - Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. We are very fascinated with your blog and enjoy reading it. Will come by more often to read updates. I have never been to or out of the USA but we are planning to travel to Italy ( not sure location wise) Congrats also!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beth, a warm welcome to my blog and I am delighted that you will be continuing to share my little piece of Italy. It must be so exciting for you planning your trip, all of Italy is beautiful, I imagine where you decide to visit will probably be determined by the amount of time you have available.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are living my dream :)

    Stopping by from Blog Flow.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Helena - Welcome from Blogflow. Maybe one day your dream will come true, mine did. Meanwhile I am happy to share a little of my life in Italy with you via this blog. I hope you will call by often.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading them all. I now only respond to comments via email, so please make sure your comment is linked to your account, if you would like a response. Otherwise I will not be able to respond!