This week I have been honoured with a lovely compliment by the following blog
This blog does a fantastic job of keeping track of bloggers in Italy
The choice of the posts from the bloggers in Italy this week (in alphabetical order):
- At Home in Tuscany: Velvet Encounters
The power of the web
- Experience Tuscany: Porto Azzurro on Elba
One of the most beautiful harbours on Elba
- Friends and Family in Italy: Another Moth
- Italian Cycling Journal: Who was the first American to ride in the Giro d’Italia?
Overlooked in his homeland
- Madonna del Piatta: Pickled watermelon rind
Fusion with prosciutto or pecorino
- News from Italy: Our garden in July
- Path to Self Sufficiency: Wild food of the month July – the pine kernel
So that’s why they are so expensive
- Rome Photo Blog: Even more invaders
Space invaders in Rome
- Rubber Slippers in Italy: From vineyard to bakery – grape seed flour
Pane di vitigna
- Tuscanycious: Tuscan Food Products Google Map
The DOP and IGP products mapped.
This excellent blog is maintained by a freelance writer with wide experience who first started writing this blog at the beginning of 2009 to keep track of all her favourite bloggers in Italy.
At the beginning of 2010, she made a lifestyle choice and gave up full-time corporate life to spend more time at her home in Lunigiana in Northern Tuscany, she now divides her time between Italy and the UK.
I enjoy reading this feature on a regular basis and through italytutto have discovered lots of great blogs on Italy which I hope some of you will now maybe discover for yourselves.